Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: GW's Man O War for Trade - 2 Copies, VG rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay Little
United States
Eden Prairie
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Karate Chop!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have all the bits and pieces from 2 complete sets of GW's classic arrrh Man O War arrrh miniatures game. All the templates, ships, tokens and everything have been assembled, separated into baggies and kept in good condition, but boxes show heavy compression along tops.

One set has all the counters punched from their cardboard sprues but many are still connected, and is in ever-so-slightly better shape and has a full complete game manual. The other set is missing the original game manual, which has been replaced with a copy, punched with metal fasteners to keep it together. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being New and Perfect, the better copy rates close to a 7 or even an 8, while the other copy is closer to a 6. Both boxes show considerably wear, and are closer to a 6 and a 5 respectively.

There are 12 ships total, all painted and assembled. The extra rigging for the masts have been saved and bagged. 6 are painted and assembled, complete with printed paper sails, as Imperial Galleys. 6 are painted and assembled, complete with paper sails, as Pirate Galleys.

My Want list shows quite a few items I'm looking for, but I'm all ears on other interesting offers... It's big and heavy, so the expense to ship factors into the equitable value of a trade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Burt
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mb
Excuse my curiousity, but what would you be interested in for it?

I only have Con Game of the items you want

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Little
United States
Eden Prairie
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Karate Chop!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've pretty much updated my "want" list so it's fairly up to date... I'd be willing to trade for a bunch o' small things, a few big things, or a combination thereof.

The games I'm most interested in right now (about 8 out of 10 on the "interest-o-meter" or higher) would be:

1) GMT's Hornet Leader
2) X-Bugs Samuracnid/Byffid (Samurai Spider/Floral) set
3) Ave Caesar
4) die Macher
5) Mississippi Queen: The Black Rose
6) Peacebowl
7) Senjutsu

Granted, depending on which ones were offered, I don't think any of these are a straigth 1-to-1 trade for both sets of MoW -- but I'll entertain reasonable and compelling offers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.