Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Metzler
United States
Glendale
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?"
badge
"Wuhhh... I think so, Brain, but if a ham can operate a radio, why can't a pig set a VCR?"
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, so from what I understand of the first scenario the player plays as normal, and the NPC has a set rule guide that it follows, being something like:

1. Play only command card (Increases battle damage by 2, forces loss of 5 cards for player if capturing city/village)

2. Move forward if not within range of ranged attack or if melee unit. If next to enemy unit, attack. Alternate left and right forward for even/odd turns.

3. Combat. Draw a spell card and use it for the combat. Prioritize attacking player occupied village/city/castle. Ranged units shoot..blah blah.

My question is, does the player still get to reveal a card to modify his/her attack value in combat? It seems like he/she wouldn't, as the NPC has no cards to reveal. So essentially, I'd assume the bluff card isn't used in the solo game, although the rules state that the player takes his turn in the exact same manner. Also, does the NPC always use the card in his hand for the combat?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good question. I'm not sure myself.

My question is about the player moving his own units. According to pg. 15, bottom of the page under Solo Scenarios - Move Unit Cards and Battle, it implies that the player has to move his units in a certain order. I would think that would only apply to the Non-player (AI) right? Is this a typo or just poorly worded (assuming that it's referring to the AI player).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.