Popular Tags: [View All]
David Lanphear
United States
Stockton
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We are a 50+ year old couple looking for other gamers/groups in the Stockton-Lodi area that meet regularly (weekly) for Euro gaming. Your age is not important to us, as we've played with teenagers to seniors in the groups/cons that we've regular attend out of town (generally once a month). Ideally the gaming group would be a mix of ages, all wanting to enjoy the gaming and others company. If you have such a group and are looking to add, drop me a message. You can check out our euro collection at my profile, but we are also open to learn and play others.

In addition I also play war games and am looking for other local war gamers to play against. Combat Commander, Command & Colors:Ancients, Down In Flames, and Manourve are a few I have and enjoy.

Looking forward to hear from someone, anyone, Bueller? Bueller?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared VZ
United States
Stockton
California
flag msg tools
mb
Beuller here finally! Just got into gaming in Stockton this winter. Staying away from wargames as my wife says she won't play them and she's my primary gaming group. Dominant Species is our current favorite (mine anyway) and I have Urban Sprawl, 1989 and Twilight Struggle P500'd. Into lighter euros like Agricola, Power Grid, Hansa Teutonica, Dominion. Hoping to rip into High Fontier, Origins, and Bios Megafauna this winter. We're looking for gamers in Stockton also-I wouldn't say I'm a fast learner, but I try real hard. Our schedule clears in the middle of October and we're pretty open during the winter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Lanphear
United States
Stockton
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Jared.

Another boardgamer in Stockton!.

Sent you a BBG email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.