Popular Tags: [View All]
Anders Olin
Finland
Vasa
flag msg tools
badge
Justice for the 96!
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I went to beautiful Sardinia for a week and of course we had to bring a couple of boardgames with us.
We brought: Making of President, Yinsh and Innovation. My wife sort of disliked Yinsh after a couple of matches so we ended up pretty much playing Innovation. Due to it flexibility and short playing time.

We played 7 games (about one per night) and the most memorable game was one where I was creating a mighty empire and clinching the achivements pretty easy. I was supreme in about all icons and far ahead in the technology tree. The missing point was that I wasn't able to score enough points to receive the last two achivements, but - as I thought - with my epic empire, how can I not win? Well, one round later I lost: First she played the card which enables her to meld as many cards from her hand of a certain colour and she melded about seven. (most of them, 1's,2's and 3's, which she had gathered in search to find a way to stop me) green cards and later she played the card which lets her win the game if she has 10 or more melded green cards! angry

Overall she won the series 4-3, but each and every one of the game was very different and she always wanted to play again after we finished...even if the clock was ticking at 01.00 AM! cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.