Canada
Stratford
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
No one takes the time to read anymore.
mbmbmbmbmb

My award for Mrs. Mystery Bob's Anniversary Contest arrived in the mail today!!

I was certainly surprised!

I'll take another picture when they're on the Xmas tree this year!

kiss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well............did you likey?

And...........were they worth the wait????

Do you really like them??????
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BTW, the poor fisherman is gonna get bombarded by the other 2?????

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
True Blue Jon
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You should know! You live in Canada!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Barlow
Canada
Stratford
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. The mail comes late these days. I checked the mail at 2pm or so, expecting a further summer deluge of junk mail. But, lo, a box.

2. First of all I could not find whom it was addressed to. I had promised someone I wouldn't look at the customs thing... but there's no address. Wait! I'll just look at the right hand side of the customs thing. Yes. It is for me.

3. Upstairs to my neighbour's place (in case of explosions). The box, it seems is partially open already? Curious postman? MMB setting the detonator? Hmmm..

4. Rip, tear, rip. Who needs knives. "Who?" says my neighbour. "You know," says I, "the one I give hot chocolate to."

5. Out comes.... all the Xmas cards I'll ever need for the next 2 years (I don't write much) and.... more! The little cushion things! I love them! I'm not sure what they are, but I love them!

6. Reading the box custom thing I see that they are Xmas decorations!

7. Neighbour: "Are you sure she's married?" "Yes," says I. "These are handmade?" she asks with some amazement. "I'm pretty sure," says I.

8. Then. And now! Zing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Reprint wrote:
1. The mail comes late these days. I checked the mail at 2pm or so, expecting a further summer deluge of junk mail. But, lo, a box.

2. First of all I could not find whom it was addressed to. I had promised someone I wouldn't look at the customs thing... but there's no address. Wait! I'll just look at the right hand side of the customs thing. Yes. It is for me.

3. Upstairs to my neighbour's place (in case of explosions). The box, it seems is partially open already? Curious postman? MMB setting the detonator? Hmmm..

4. Rip, tear, rip. Who needs knives. "Who?" says my neighbour. "You know," says I, "the one I give hot chocolate to."

5. Out comes.... all the Xmas cards I'll ever need for the next 2 years (I don't write much) and.... more! The little cushion things! I love them! I'm not sure what they are, but I love them!

6. Reading the box custom thing I see that they are Xmas decorations!

7. Neighbour: "Are you sure she's married?" "Yes," says I. "These are handmade?" she asks with some amazement. "I'm pretty sure," says I.

8. Then. And now! Zing!

It was opened? Those pesky penguins were trying to escape!!!

I scoured the stores and internet for a penguin pattern. It is counted cross-stitch, that I made into little cushion thingies. I love the fabric I found for the back as it looks like snow and the black fringe adds more fun. They are Xmas decorations that you can hang on your tree or walls, or just fondle!!!!!

Yes, I am married. You're a great friend. The cards were a bonus I found on sale after Xmas and immediately thought of you!

I originally was going to make 4 penguins, but after how long they were taking me (I sewed during my lunch 1/2 hour) I decided on just 3. The fisherman has a lot of thread and took twice as long as the snowball fighters!

I'm so glad you like them.......I do!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Barlow
Canada
Stratford
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I know yer married. She's very suspicious. I imagine she's worse than a jealous girlfriend would be.

Yes. I think I"ll just fondle them.

Thanks again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Barlow
Canada
Stratford
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know where I've seen those penguins before!

They're the Armies of the Penguish Civil Wars from Khurasan Miniatures!
That conversation is coming back to me now! Sneaky!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Reprint wrote:
I know where I've seen those penguins before!

They're the Armies of the Penguish Civil Wars from Khurasan Miniatures!
That conversation is coming back to me now! Sneaky!

Not really, but those ARE cute. So I made her jealous? Interesting.........very interesting.........!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.