Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Smith
United States
Unspecified
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game looks interesting but I am a bit spoiled by Thunderstone's great solo play. Can Heroes of Graxia be modded for solo gaming too?(as I note it cousin, Guardians of Graxia, has a solo mode).
Any insights would be appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathew Anderson
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
PKDuke wrote:
This game looks interesting but I am a bit spoiled by Thunderstone's great solo play. Can Heroes of Graxia be modded for solo gaming too?(as I note it cousin, Guardians of Graxia, has a solo mode).

Hi PKDuke,

It's made for 2-6 players out of the gate, though you could play against yourself in a sort of solo scenario. It wouldn't be much different really than playing solo on the other board games, as you are still playing against the AI.

Someone here might have tried it already and can give you tips on how to make it work well .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AI?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathew Anderson
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
Great Dane wrote:
AI?

I shouldn't really be using AI, as that term is meant for an electronic form of gameplay. I meant the opposing army that is automatically controlled and setup... whatever acronym we can use for that .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Original Dibbler
Germany
Aachen
NRW
flag msg tools
designer
What's one damage?
badge
It's na-fing!
mbmbmbmbmb
PKDuke wrote:

The game is all about PvP. Therefore I don't think that a solo scenario makes that much sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.