Subject: I reserved a copy at Gameslore today (UK) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
H J

London
msg tools
badge
mb
I emailed one of the bosses, Paul, asking when this would be in. He said at the end of this week or early next week. It's £20.99 plus P&P.

I also reserved a copy of Zombie in my Pocket. Paul said they had almost sold out.

gameslore.com - something went wonky with my post, so I removed the URL.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Venables
United Kingdom
Horndean
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ditto - I've also gone the Games-Lore-y to Rome route - can't wait for this one!

Direct link:

http://www.gameslore.com/acatalog/PR_Glory_to_Rome_Card_Game...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Norton
United Kingdom
Macclesfield
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Enjoy it. I got mine from Gameskeeper a couple of weeks ago and we've enjoyed our first few games. Only played two player with the wife but she seems to like it (phew!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Bruton
United Kingdom
Bordon
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
I used to fund my games purchases by juggling!
mbmbmbmbmb
£18 Heron Games - really enjoyed the two games so far. Wanted it for a while after passing on it originally. But it has arrived along with a few other games which are fighting for attention!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Pollock
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When is this game actually going to be available in the UK?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wakefield Morys-Carter
United Kingdom
Oxford
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jambo wrote:
When is this game actually going to be available in the UK?

Esdevium Games have placed a large order, but we ran out of camp cards and are currently reprinting them - so it may be another couple of weeks. Meanwhile, Spiral Galaxy Games and JKLMnP have been sent their orders (along with Boosterbox in the Netherlands and Vincit in Sweden).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Venables
United Kingdom
Horndean
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Right now, Jambo. Mine arrived today in all its plasticly-packaged glory - link in my earlier post to GL who delivered it superfast.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie Pollock
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AH, I'll need to check that one from home. I'd been looking under Kidult, Gameslore's other website, because the main Gameslore site is flagged as a 'games site' by my work browser, and in Kidult it's still listed as 'out of stock'.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H J

London
msg tools
badge
mb
Gameslore shipped my copies of Glory To Rome and Zombie in my pocket today, both ordered August 25th.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Venables
England
Horndean
Hampshire
flag msg tools
Sharks on 3!!
badge
1-2-3-SHARKS!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got the same browser problem as you Jambo. Like my brother (Sops) I've just got my copy from Gameslore.

We were lucky to get the inside scoop on delivery of this game as we were gaming with the gameslore crew whilst on holiday early last month.

Order early and often people, this one's going like hotcakes. Now if only they'd release "Innovation" by the same designer as GtR already!!!

cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.