Rich S
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldn't find anyone who could even touch this price for a double sided, full color job. That was with no hemming, grommets, file editing, etc... I had two different 4-player Monsterpocalypse maps printed and they look great. This is a deal for anyone looking to print up multiple maps on vinyl. The single-sided prices aren't bad either.

http://www.todaysprinter.com/Contact

You will need to call for a quote if you are going for double sided. And they can do virtually any size you want.

I'm lucky enough to live close enough for a pick up. But even with shipping, their price is still pretty dang good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for sharing this great site! If I may ask, and I haven't researched the site yet, do they require the map in a particular file format (jpeg, pdf, etc) or do you submit the original?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich S
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I submitted my files in .pdf format. As far as I know, they will print all of the standard image formats.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for your answer!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Fred
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
Fez.
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder if they would copy my maps onto vinyl?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich S
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think they can so long as there is no copyright symbol on it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert K

California
msg tools
This looks like great idea for download and play games.
And of course, that cow site makes cards.
I wonder if anyone makes cardboard boxes and prints our graphics on top, in other words a gamebox?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.