Dungeons & Dragons: Castle Ravenloft Board Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Solo Rules? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alan Thomas
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
I was reading he rulebook and couldn't find any rules on solo play. when playing solo do you play with one character, or many characters depending on the adventure? Does the adventure book lay out the rules if playing a certain adventure solo? Can all adventures be played solo?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike P
United States
Castleton
New York
flag msg tools
Check out my blog, Board Game Radar!!!
badge
Stop! That tickles!
mbmbmbmbmb
As I understand it, 2 of the adventures are set up for solo play, where you use a single character. The rest are for 2-5 characters, which could be played by multiple people, or a single player could play all the characters. There's no hidden information, so there's no reason you can't play all of the adventures by yourself if you want to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JD Snider
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Two of the scenarios are designed for play with a single character. But you could play any of the scenarios solo if you control multiple characters yourself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Lee
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Honestly, you could play many of them with just one Hero, but you may need to add a couple of healing surges to balance it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean D.
Canada
Langley
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would think that there is nothing stopping you from using 2 or more heroes in solo play, as the heroes seem to share resources. I am hoping to get this one for my birthday in September. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.