Subject: Construction Site Help rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Dilloo
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
Everything is relative to perception, and your perception is limited.
badge
The Ginger Ninja
mbmbmbmbmb
Couldn't find clarification on this card, so hoping I can get it here. First, it says to deal each player a hand of 3 Special Buildings. For more than 2 players, you wouldn't have enough in the original 6, so I'd assume you go to the deck. Do you deal solely from the deck, or start with the 6, and then go to the deck in the box?

I get that the person entering the Construction Site exchanges it for one in their hand, but is the new building considered a city building; unless bought? The card also states that she can only avoid paying the entry fee if she buys the building. Does that mean that she/he has to pay the 2 food to enter the Construction Site, and then the entry fee to the replacing building?

Seems like this is a very expensive use of one Special Building, but then again, if it ensures you get one that can help you the most, seems like a good deal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Bookmark this for all questions: Extensive Le Havre Buildings Reference and FAQ

This entry specifically: Item for Geeklist "Extensive Le Havre Buildings Reference and FAQ"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.