Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
dong hyuk song
South Korea
Seoul
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I played this game with two more people.

Squires were not enough from 4th round.

So I didn't replace them with other supplements.

I am really curious.

Can I replace insufficient squires with other supplements?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gassett
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure the designer's intent is that you have to play with what you've got. You've done pretty good if you have all your squires on the board (and managed to keep them there) by the end of the 4th turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Mura
Italy
Pisa
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Apocryphile wrote:
I'm sure the designer's intent is that you have to play with what you've got. You've done pretty good if you have all your squires on the board (and managed to keep them there) by the end of the 4th turn.

Yes! This is true but, anyway, as we said in the rulebook for tower floors (and like other games), resources are not limited to what's inside the box. So if you need more "cubes", replaces them with anything available.

If you run out of Squires during the revenue of the last round, no problem since you can take Squires directly from the gameboard (already scored areas...) since they're useless.

Have fun and ask again if you need more help!
mm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gassett
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Favar wrote:
Apocryphile wrote:

Yes! This is true but, anyway, as we said in the rulebook for tower floors (and like other games), resources are not limited to what's inside the box. So if you need more "cubes", replaces them with anything available.

If you run out of Squires during the revenue of the last round, no problem since you can take Squires directly from the gameboard (already scored areas...) since they're useless.

Have fun and ask again if you need more help!
mm

I guess I'm hearing two slightly different things. If you run out of squires, you surely don't mean that you can replace them with extra bits at any point during the game? This is important, so it will need to be clarified beyond all doubt. If they can be replaced at the end of the game only, this is also important to clarify.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Mura
Italy
Pisa
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for my bad english, maybe my words were not so clear.

Your Squires are not limited to what's inside the box. So if you earn more Squires than your supply, simply use extra cubes. This may happen especially during first games because players don't pay attention to Military sector...

In the same way, your Tower is not limited to 7 floors. If you build the 8th floor (not so easy...), simply put a coin over the tower to get the new floor. (like we wrote in the rulebook)

Special situation:
If you earn more Squires than your supply during the Revenue phase of the last round, you can take the Squires directly from the gameboard since cubes that are on the gameboard at the end of the game are useless (after you scored that sector, of course!).

Remember that just before the last Building phase (of the fifth round), players may earn extra Tower Points from the King.

I hope now it's clear enough...
Sorry again if I was not so clear in my previous post.

mm
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dong hyuk song
South Korea
Seoul
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thx for your comment!!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dong hyuk song
South Korea
Seoul
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Michele Mura!!

I am your fan on Board Game.^^

I played your previous game a lot.

I posted many pictures as associated with your game at the Geek.

Thx for your great game..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Mura
Italy
Pisa
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
diddle74 wrote:
Michele Mura!!

I am your fan on Board Game.^^

I played your previous game a lot.

I posted many pictures as associated with your game at the Geek.

Thx for your great game..

Thank you very much diddle74!
These kind of messages are very encouraging for a young game designer like me!

Have fun!
mm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Gassett
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since extra squires are often needed in this game, can anyone recommend a supplier who sells cubes of this size in these colors?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.