Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Stellato
United States
Grafton
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Recently I had some reconstructive surgery on my shoulder and have been on medical leave for about three weeks. My wife had to go out of town so my Mother in Law came to visit to help out with the kids since I can't lift my right arm more than 5 inches. Nana enjoys playing games and she loves Harry Potter. At Origins I picked up some starter sets and a couple of booster boxes since I heard this game is pretty accessible. I suggested this game to her and she agreed to give it a shot. That was 4 days ago.

This game has consumed her since she started playing it. While the kids are at school we have been involved in some pretty heated matches. When I have to go to physical therapy she has been sitting at the kitchen table creating/refining her decks and she's getting very good at it, too. She has absolutely been hooked on this game so much so that she is now actively purchasing booster boxes. She is hooked.

This game is such a blast to play. To echo everyone's comments it's very easy to teach and play. If you know of anyone that enjoys Harry Potter, I'm sure you can get them to play this game. It is a great introductory card game.

Thank you Nana for making my rehabilitation a bit more fun
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.