Stefano Bastianelli
United States
Pittsford
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another question....

If I am moving to an unexplored space from a tile with a passage without a door or a portcullis, do I have to draw a door card in case the new chamber room has a door connected to the chamber that I come from?
By the rules, it seems like I have to draw a door card only if my actual chamber has a door.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Biggar
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Madazam wrote:
Another question....

If I am moving to an unexplored space from a tile with a passage without a door or a portcullis, do I have to draw a door card in case the new chamber room has a door connected to the chamber that I come from?
By the rules, it seems like I have to draw a door card only if my actual chamber has a door.

Not an issue, the incoming passage (with the arrow) for s room never has a door. Also if you get two doors on a passage you only have to draw one door card to try to pass through..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Bastianelli
United States
Pittsford
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here we go! Thanks!

Other two doubts.....combat.

Can a counterattack make a deathblow too?

Does counterattack need only match the counterattack icon or the card color too?
I mean my opponent play a ranged card, I play a spell one with a range icon counterattack. He is winning, so I can counterattack. Now can I play range and melée cards with the range counterattack icon or only spell cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David K
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
1) You can have deathblows during a counterattack round

2) You continue to play magic cards in your counterattack example you describe above.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
Madazam wrote:
Another question....

Thanks

If it has a door and a portcullis you have to draw a door card and THEN test for the portcullis. The rules say that. Don't have them on me so i can't quote it sorry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pawel Bulacz
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Madazam wrote:
Another question....

Thanks

If you want to move into an already placed tile, which has a door on it, you have to draw a card from a door deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.