Marcos Hidalgo
Spain
Madrid
MADRID
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dust tactics is a very visual game... and (reading the ruleset) one of the most important parts of the board is blocking terrain. But out of the box blocking terrain are flat 9cm x 9cm tiles... so I rushed into this little fun project:

A set of 18 terrain pieces to use in the game. This paper models are very easy very fast to build and you can even fold them flat after playing (so you can store them inside the box.

The file is waiting for aproval in BGG and soon will be up here.

But if you can't wait or want to use them with other games like Warmachine or so... you can go to my site to get them. http://www.toposolitario.com

Feedback appreciated
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K G
United States
albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
I wasn't born ! I sprang from the forhead of God , as he contemplated a particularly vile joke !
badge
I wasn't born , I was hatched in the deepest darkest part of the ocean , and raised by sharks !
mbmbmbmbmb
those are sweeeeeeet !

i agreee we need so me 3-d terrain for this .

i am working on a prison camp and some other sftuff . i will post pics of the WIP in a few days once i get done with the barraks skirted .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai Bettzieche
Germany
Ladenburg
Baden Württemberg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
YAYYYYY!!!

More Topo-Terrain

Say, what does the poster of #18 read?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcos Hidalgo
Spain
Madrid
MADRID
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GrandInquisitorKris wrote:
those are sweeeeeeet !
i am working on a prison camp and some other sftuff .

Ebob Miniatures has some nice free models for a StalagLuft (military prisioner camp). It should be easyly kitbashed to fit 9x9cm or 9x18cm areas. You can have a look at them here:

http://www.ebobminiatures.com/products/downloads.htm

schattentanz wrote:
YAYYYYY!!!
More Topo-Terrain
Say, what does the poster of #18 read?

Topo-Terrain?

It's a clasic WWII era poster... used in German factories that reads: "While We Fight... You Too Must Work For Victory".

Forgot to say FILE IS READY FOR DOWNLOAD IN FILES SECTION!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai Bettzieche
Germany
Ladenburg
Baden Württemberg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Feedback given:
Topotown just got more secure

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcos Hidalgo
Spain
Madrid
MADRID
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've finally built all 18 models (waiting for the game to arrive). That became a pretty easy and worthy task, it took about 2 hours to complete them (6 minutes each piece), from PDF to final models... the most important part is to pre-score the folding lines... if you do that, building is fast and easy.

I've uploaded a photo to photos section, they turned out great! Even in light environment (less blocking terrain) you can pile two to make them more big and menacing. And using 160gr/m2 paper, weight and resistance is pretty nice, thought pieces to be used with Dust and many other games.

Remember, you can get then at files section or you can go to my homepage, http://www.toposolitario.com

Thank you for building!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.