Axis & Allies Europe 1940» Forums » Strategy

Subject: globel japan attacks first round rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
garry bastow

leeds
west yorkshire
msg tools
in pacific it is better for japan to attack first round well thats what i have read on here but with global if japan attacks first round will that bring usa in second round will that balance the pacific up a bit i have never played pacific or global im just intrested

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Woody Wever
msg tools
From what I have read, and from what I am planning on for my first Global game in a week:

Japan attacks round 1.
It is a bit dependant on what Russia does it's first round, but not attacking just to hold off USA it's extra income aint gonna cut it for me.

By attacking UK on J1, Japan can get a whole lot of money and destroy a whole lot of TUV form the USA and UK, just like in Pacific.

While Germany is ignoring Russia the first three rounds, it should be feasible to prep for the USA war machine coming on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
garry bastow

leeds
west yorkshire
msg tools
will that make it a lot harder for gemany to attack ussr as the us will be on there way with ships full of inf to get a foot hold on europe i can see your point with japan attack leaving the britsh to get a hold of dutch land is very costley i would b intrested to know how you went on woodstock

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.