Subject: thanks MMP rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
When I recently (finally) punched and played my copy of A Most Dangerous Time: Japan in Chaos, 1570-1584, I noticed that two cards (#1 and #2) were missing from the deck. I used the Vassal module to learn what they were; turned out they were two betrayal cards so I just used the "historical info" cards for the two samurai in question.

I told MMP that I was missing the two cards. And yesterday (just a few days after I contacted MMP) in the mail appeared a replacement deck.

So thanks MMP!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Martin
United Kingdom
Brackley
Northamptonshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a similar problem last year, my copy of A Most Dangerous Time: Japan in Chaos, 1570-1584 had around ten cards missing from the game deck (not the profile cards which I could have played without) and MMP sent me a whole new deck which arrived within days. Great customer service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob
United States
flag msg tools
Be sure to taste your words, before you spit them out.
badge
If you climb in the saddle, be ready for the ride.
mbmbmbmbmb
Kudos to MMP! thumbsup

They've always been quick to come through for us... cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeb
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Huge MMP fan ...

If their pre-order charges all came through at once I may have to go bankrupt
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to MMP general forum

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enrico Viglino
United States
Eugene
OR
flag msg tools
Slowed - BGG's moderation policies have driven me partially from here
badge
http://thegamebox.byethost15.com/smf/
mb
They're amazing on customer service issues.

I was missing a map to the Seven Days
(had an extra copy of one) and they got
it to me within the week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Bartel
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish I had the same experience with MMP.

I received a copy of ASLSK3 in trade. The person stated that he had made a few notes in the rulebook, which I said I was OK with. When I received the game, the rulebook was COVERED in notes. He probably wrote as much as was actually printed on the page in some spots.

After no resolution with the trader, I contacted MMP. I asked if they had another rulebook and that I would buy it if necessary. No response. Nothing. Not even a "sorry we can't help you". I sent three separate emails. With the last one CCing every email address I could find on their website. Again, no response.

At that point, I started to view MMP the way I do Games Workshop. Great games, but their customer service is crap. Maybe you guys actually received a response because they were aware of an issue with the printing. I don't know... I do know that the condition of my rulebook makes my game unplayable and apparently MMP doesn't care.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.