Hey, I've created a video channel! Hover over my avatar to get more info! :) - Josh -
Canada
Cambridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
My video channel has a Facebook page - Find it by searching "Josh Yaks page" on Facebook
badge
Find my video channel on YouTube as "Josh Yaks"!
mbmbmbmbmb
All right, you guys are killing me here - I've decided to suck it up and drop the minimum bids on the following games:

Ikusa (AKA "Shogun") - Item #15: Decreased from $80.00 to $70.00 (I actually saw with my own two eyes a copy of this game for sale at Fan Expo in Toronto yesterday with a price sticker of $200.00!)

HeroQuest - Item #11: Decreased from $70.00 to $50.00!!

Die Siedler von Catan: Das Buch zum Spielen - Item #17: Decreased from $50.00 to $40.00!

Get them while you can here:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/57648/squashs-heart-wr...

This auction will end sometime on Tuesday, August 31st.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Le-Roy Karunaratne
United Kingdom
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I won't be placing any bids as postage would be waaaay too high.

But my two cents. I have found that lower initial bids create high end bids as more people are roped in early on. I believe I have read other people make the same observation as well.

However, if you're not happy to part with it at a certain price you should keep the bid high to make sure you're not disappointed.

Best of luck
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.