3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG General

Subject: Certicate rejected rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Roberts

Unspecified
msg tools
Tried to view the Carcassonne page and kept getting a security pop-up from my browser (Opera) warning about the certificate not matching the hostname.
I tried to reject it, but it kept popping back up.

Details here:

The server's name "getpersonas-cdn.mozilla.net" does not match the certificate's name "gp1.wac.edgecastcdn.net;wac.edgecastcdn.net;ne.wac.edgecastcdn.net;swf.mixpo.com;cdn.traceregister.com;s.tmocache.com;s.my.tmocache.com;e1.boxcdn.net;e2.boxcdn.net;e3.boxcdn.net;www.sonos.com;static-cache.tp-global.net;images.homeawayrealestate.com;resources.homeaway.com;ssl-cdn.sometrics.com;cache.vehicleassets.captivelead.com;static.woopra.com;images.cardstore.com;images.ink2.com;resources.homeawayrealestate.com;cdn1.adadvisor.net;images.vacationrentals.com;assets-secure.razoo.com;resources.vacationrentals.com;ec.pond5.com;images.esellerpro.com;use.typekit.com;static.iseatz.com;netstor.adbrite.com;static.www.turnto.com;inpath-static.iseatz.com;secure.avelleassets.com;static.dubli.com;www-cdn.cinamuse.com;www-cdn.cineble.com;www-cdn.cinemaden.com;www-cdn.filmlush.com;www-cdn.flixaddict.com;www-cdn.itshd.com;www-cdn.moviease.com;www-cdn.movielush.com;www-cdn.reelhd.com;www-cdn.pushplay.com;cdn1.fishpond.co.nz;cdn1.fishpond.com.au;cdn.isaca.org;www.isaca.org;cdn.optimizely.com;static.shoedazzle.com;www.travelrepublic.co.uk;stage.treadmilldoctor.com;cdn.nprove.com;sslbest.booztx.com;www.travelrepublic.com;www.adbrite.com;www.blacklabelads.com;cdn.whois.com.au;ne1.wac.edgecastcdn.net;gs1.wac.edgecastcdn.net;c1.socialcastcontent.com;www.steepandcheap.com;www.whiskeymilitia.com;www.chainlove.com;www.tramdock.com;www.bonktown.com;www.brociety.com;edgecast.onegrp.com;cdn.psw.net;cdn.gaggle.net;www-cdn.reelvidz.com;fast.fonts.com;ec.xnglobalres.com;securedr.33across.com;images.vrbo.com;cdn.vrbo.com;beta.fileblaze.net;cdn.brandsexclusive.com.au;www-cdn.ireel.com;bl.liquidustv.com;cdcssl.ibsrv.net;cdn.betchoice.com;gp1.wac.edgecastcdn.net". Somebody may be trying to eavesdrop on you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Cote
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not BGG doing that. You may have mal-ware of some kind, or a plugin trying to make some other connection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
I visit Carcassonne's page fine without any such problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.