Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Phil McDonald
England
Staffordshire
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. When the solo rules tell you to take X prestige points worth of units to spend on your starting units, do they HAVE to come from the specified unit deck for the scenario, or not at all from the unit deck, or a combination? At the moment I am assuming that they must come from the specified unit deck, but the rules don't specify.

2. The Bulge scenario says to take 2 action cards a turn into the non-players HAND. As far as I can see, the non-player never has a HAND as such, they draw cards and they play them immediately. This scenario also omits to say whether the allies accrue prestige... does this nfer that they DO have a HAND in this scenario and need prestige to play the action cards?

Thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathew Anderson
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
philmcd wrote:
1. When the solo rules tell you to take X prestige points worth of units to spend on your starting units, do they HAVE to come from the specified unit deck for the scenario, or not at all from the unit deck, or a combination? At the moment I am assuming that they must come from the specified unit deck, but the rules don't specify.

2. The Bulge scenario says to take 2 action cards a turn into the non-players HAND. As far as I can see, the non-player never has a HAND as such, they draw cards and they play them immediately. This scenario also omits to say whether the allies accrue prestige... does this nfer that they DO have a HAND in this scenario and need prestige to play the action cards?

Thanks in advance

Hi Phil!

1) Yes, they must come from the deck you start with.

2) That's technically correct, since you can see what they have and it's played as you go, it's just a reference for the pool of cards that would normally be there. The non-player does not use prestige.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.