Dungeons & Dragons: Castle Ravenloft Board Game» Forums » General

Subject: UK? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The Hound
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know when the game is set to arrive in the UK? Pre-ordered from the Book Depository.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Leisure Games latest new release mail shows this as arriving this week (commencing today)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Young
United Kingdom
Feltham
Middlesex
flag msg tools
Crumpets Buttered and Tea, what more could you ask for in life
badge
Crumpets Buttered and Tea, what more could you ask for in life
mbmbmbmbmb
On sale from gamelore.com and leisuregames.co.uk

Just ordered

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico Buffing
Netherlands
Almere
Flevoland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dont worry Jeroen, Summoner should have them by now, my local comic store in Almere already had the game last thursday but they wont sell it till tomorrow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cutthroat Cardboard (Barry)
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My Book Depository pre-order is still showing "awaiting publication" though I don't trust their site or communication. The bank holiday weekend however might be throwing things back a bit.

My FLGS claim that they will have copies but in reduced numbers on Tuesday.

Esdevium Games normally have their new releases PDF up at 5.00pm each Friday but unusually they haven't posted it this week, so no official confirmation that it will be available in the UK on Tuesday.

Suppose we'll just have to wait and see?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Watson
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well Gameslore changed the status from "Expected 31st Aug", so something must have changed. If it was not out yet it normally says so, similarly if it's out of stock. Gameslore says neither of those things now, so I assume they are confident of having stock (or they already have some in).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cutthroat Cardboard (Barry)
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HisDivineShadow wrote:
Well Gameslore changed the status from "Expected 31st Aug", so something must have changed.

I think you're right and I believe that it will be available on Tuesday in th UK. Presumably some stores already have copies to be issued for pre-orders?

I just don't want to take anything for granted after the pantomime that was the release on the 17th and I don't trust the Book Depository to be on the ball given their poor communication so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Watson
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I emailed Gameslore about my order, and they said that they are expecting their shipment today, and they should begin sending the orders out today and tomorrow. (Assuming they actually get their shipment; fingers crossed!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dharma Wolf
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I ordered with Gameslore as well, nothing today but I shall post when I get mine, hopefully soon, and I hope you all get yours soon as well

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
psychologiststeve wrote:
I ordered with Gameslore as well, nothing today but I shall post when I get mine, hopefully soon, and I hope you all get yours soon as well

I saw Paul of Gameslore last night and he told me that they had sent out 28 copies earlier in the day and had received another delivery late on, which I assume they will be sending out today.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shipping from Gameslore to Norway is actually more than the game costs.. Big, heavy box though, so not surprising.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dharma Wolf
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
psychologiststeve wrote:

FYI I just received a dispatch email so should be with me tomorrow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Webster
United Kingdom
Winchester
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
psychologiststeve wrote:
psychologiststeve wrote:

FYI I just received a dispatch email so should be with me tomorrow.

Ordered mine from the same on Monday, arrived today!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.