Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christine Biancheria
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In our 3-player game, I drew the last order from the lobby. My understanding is that triggered the end game condition where everyone get one last turn. However, the next player completed an order and took the last bribe chip. So when it came to the third player, we couldn't tell if she got the last turn or not. At first, we thought yes because I triggered the end with the empty lobby, but then we thought no because there was no bribe chip cost.

Anyone out there know which is right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christine Biancheria
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I answered my own question: there are extra bribe chips in the last round, which I somehow missed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth J. Mazor
United States
Brookline
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
It's actually a bit of both. The rules regarding end game are not well written.

Yes, there are more bribe chips in each round and yes you can trigger an early end, but the normal end still trumps the "last turns".
Quote:
...in these cases, everybody, including the player who caused the early end of the game, gets one last turn.

If during this last round the game ends normally, it ends at once, even if not everyone has received his last turn.

That "normal end" comes about if someone takes the last bribe chip and triggers pay out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.