Chad Mestdagh
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On one of the forums, you had mentioned that you were developing a solo variant of this game? Did this come to pass?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Björnström
Sweden
Göteborg
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!
I was fiddling around with a soloversion a while in the development process but it did not work out well. A reasonable part of this game is the fact that you try to make a decision on what the other players might do and how they chose to play affects you more or less allways. That part of the game gets lost in a soloversion. You could draw cards at random, allmost like simulating other players but still, in the multiplayer game people do choices and sometimes you can be pretty shure what they will do or want to do.
And the scoring mechanism is based on many players and I couldn't find a way to work that out in a fun way in a solo version.

But lately I've been messing around with a gameidea for a sologame that I wrote about here: Solo Dice Game with modular board

Regards
Mattias

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.