Subject: Climate rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Wall
United Kingdom
Ormskirk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any relevance to Provisions being colour-coded for climate, as the rule applies only to the compatability of climate for animals sharing a cabin?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lars Wagner Hansen
Denmark
Sorø
flag msg tools
designer
Any time, any place!
badge
Fingers off, that's my car!
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the rules it's only for animals, but we have always played that it also counts for provisions. Just makes more sense that way.

Lars
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Huh. Would have sworn this was in the rules. I suspect this was a mis-translation or oversight. No reason to draw different climates on the provisions otherwise.

Some weak support, the quick reference cards just talk about "cold may not be played with warm", they do not specify only animals.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Wall
United Kingdom
Ormskirk
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. thought this might be the case. I bought a German edition which contains both a German rule book and an English rule book The latter refers specifically only to aniamls with the same or compatible climates and, as you say, the only other reference is on the quick reference card which simply states "Cold must not be played to warm climate. Warm must not be played to cold climate."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Nearly 3.5 years later but in case anyone else comes across this post, it is indeed all cards, not just animals

From an earlier thread errors in English rules
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.