John O'Haver PhoDOGrapher
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Pet photographer, that's me.
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess you saw The Expendables recently. It is featured in the movie. My first working band in 1969 had a drummer who sang like John Fogerty so we covered a lot of CCR. This was the first song we learned. The rhythm guitar part, my part, was brutally boring as they were on many CCR tunes. As far as I know it was never included in any CCR Greatest Hits anathologies. In fact, I think I have been in different bands that covered all the tunes featured in that movie, Keep Your Hands to Yourself, Mississippi Queen, Born on the Bayou and at least one other I can't recall.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Dontanville
United States
Charlottesville
VA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Plate of Shrimp.
badge
Here we are folks, the dream we all dream of.
mbmbmbmbmb
My doctor suggested that I keep my chooglin' down to once a day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Key Locks
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
If your chooglin' lasts more than four hours, call your doctor immediately.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BoB 3K
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chooglin' seems pretty straight forward. I'm not sure why they felt they needed close to 8 minutes to tell us about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BoB 3K
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually no, I kind of choogled out at about the 2:30 mark.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
BoB3K wrote:
Chooglin' seems pretty straight forward. I'm not sure why they felt they needed close to 8 minutes to tell us about it.

I'm pretty sure you could just listen to the commercial version... it lasts 30 seconds. I like the 8 minute original myself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BoB 3K
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
BoB3K wrote:

I'm pretty sure you could just listen to the commercial version... it lasts 30 seconds. I like the 8 minute original myself.

Ooh, does it have a really cute couple both saying "Choogle it!" and giving a thumbs-up sign before jumping into a hot tub with other young, hot chooglers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.