Chris Koenig
United States
Weston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmb
Microcenter blew out all their board games over the last few months. Some incredible deals were to be had (WoW and Starcraft for less than $25) but alas there still is one Doom board game left in the system for a ridiculous $12.13 plus tax. Unfortunately Microcenter only allows one to buy online and pickup at the specific store so this won't work for me.

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?prod...

Would be very beneficial for someone who lives in the area or if someone happens to shop at this microcenter all the time and willing to buy it and ship to me I would gladly play cost plus shipping plus a few, please pm me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
www.play-board-games.com
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you call they might be really nice and ship it to a Microcenter near you (if there is one near you). I had the Brentwood store do that with WoW:tbg so it may be worth a try. It probably depends on the store manager.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Koenig
United States
Weston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmb
jcrog wrote:
If you call they might be really nice and ship it to a Microcenter near you (if there is one near you). I had the Brentwood store do that with WoW:tbg so it may be worth a try. It probably depends on the store manager.

Probably should have done that but thought this may benefit some BGG member.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Weintraub
United States
Commack
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Lock him up!
mbmbmbmbmb
neiname wrote:
Microcenter blew out all their board games over the last few months.

Crap, why didn't anyone tell me this BEFORE everything was gone? My in-laws live blocks from the LI Microcenter. Sigh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Ohst
United States
Naperville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Warbanner wrote:
neiname wrote:
Microcenter blew out all their board games over the last few months.

Crap, why didn't anyone tell me this BEFORE everything was gone? My in-laws live blocks from the LI Microcenter. Sigh.

No kidding, this is the first I heard of it. Looks like I'll have more money for sending the kids to college to they can each get drunk and party for four years.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.