Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christophe Arnoult
Canada
MONTREAL
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The new expansion for Formula D will be available for mid November. Sorry for the delay

You could take a look on Singapore track on our facebook page:

www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Asmodee-game-News/269642758448

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Robben
United States
Spring Hill
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Delays we don't mind...
Cancellations we hate

Glad to see this is making the light of day; I am truly excited!
I have not fleshed out the last few circuits to be used in my league this season...I may surprise the group and fit this in at the very end!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Brunell
Canada
Bromont
Quebec
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Docks is there too:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Asmodee-game-News/269642758448...

Singapore direct picture:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Asmodee-game-News/269642758448...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Natera
United States
St. Augustine
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The Docks looks really great. The Art and layout is amazing. But what is the big section of track at the top? Does anyone know how it's supposed to work? Can cars cut off big sections of track like a shortcut? Or is it intended to be modular, so that you can have a short or long race?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Robben
United States
Spring Hill
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
atrox7 wrote:
... But what is the big section of track at the top? Does anyone know how it's supposed to work? Can cars cut off big sections of track like a shortcut? Or is it intended to be modular, so that you can have a short or long race?

We all eagerly await the rules for this circuit!

I'm not even a street race fan (I prefer "official tracks that F1 actually use), but I am really excited about this crazy layout. It looks like a hellacious ride!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daniel mueller
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does this mean that the two tracks will be in the same pack? It bums me to mix F1 tracks with street tracks since I only have an interest in the former.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugene Loh
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Singapore track IS an official F1 track, we've been having night races on the Singapore roads for the past 2 years running already.

I guess, the Docks could be built by someone who wanted to defy safety regulations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Miller
United States
Mishawaka
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
muxi wrote:
Does this mean that the two tracks will be in the same pack? It bums me to mix F1 tracks with street tracks since I only have an interest in the former.

They're normally on the same board.

One side will typically have the real-life Formula One track, and the other side will be printed with the nifty street racing circuit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.