Kevin Brennan
United States
Groveland
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
I've committed to raising $500.00 for my local Easter Seals organization. My Super Bowl party with voluntary contributions didn't quite do the trick, so here's the deal:

A "silent" giveaway for Easter Seals.

The Rules:

I will give to the highest "silent" bidder (i.e., bids sent to me via GeekMail) the following Carabande (not Pitchcar)items:

-One Carabande base set in excellent condition (complete; stickers not even applied to disks yet);
-Another Carabande base set in excellent condition (complete; the plastic box insert is damaged in one corner); and
-One Action Set in good condition (purchased used; complete and in good condition).

The winning "silent" bidder will send me a check made payable to "Easter Seals," and will receive the three items above and a receipt reflecting his or her donation of all funds to Easter Seals. I will also make a donation to BGG of 3% of the winning bid amount.

Open to U.S. residents only.

I'll take all bids received by 10:00 a.m. Central time tomorrow (15FEB).

Minimum bid (includes shipping): $200.00

***REMEMBER: Don't bid by responding to this journal entry; bid by sending me a note via BGG***

If this posting crosses the line for acceptable journal entries, let me apologize in advance.

Finally, here's a link to the local Easter Seals organization that will receive the donation:

http://ci.easterseals.com/site/PageServer?pagename=ILPR_home...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.