Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Freedeath
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks like you can still attack if you are immobilized (which is silly); is that right, or am I reading it wrong?
As well, what are the Monster Damage Tokens for (the '1' in the red suburst with the concave token bottom)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you can still attack or use a utility while immobilized. Your movement is 0 while immobilized.

The monster damage tokens are for placing around the round base of the monster miniature to keep track of damage (for those few monsters which require 2 points of damage to kill). You don't need them for the 1hp monsters or the villains.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Sanderson
Canada
Thornhill
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I guess it's just your feet that get immobilized . . .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CapeCod Gamer
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The ranger has an attack that lets you place her on any square of the tile she is in after the attack. Can you still do that if you are immobalized? its part of the attack action.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freedeath
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! I feel my first house rule coming on... no move or attack if immobilized.
I thought the rules mentioned using the regular HP markers, but maybe they meant the funky ones instead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Kim
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
KenM wrote:
The ranger has an attack that lets you place her on any square of the tile she is in after the attack. Can you still do that if you are immobalized? its part of the attack action.

Until stated otherwise, I say yes. There are a few cards, both Power and Encounter, that would move your character. Slow and immobilized only effect your "Move" action of the Hero phase.

If you had to reconcile it thematically, you could say that by using the Power you are moving your body by sheer will to attack your enemies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.