Popular Tags: [View All]
Arnold Daly
United States
Harrisburg
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am very interested in this game but before I pull the trigger on it I was wondering is there a way to play the game where you can play a campaign game where you start off on the first scenario and play thru multiple scenarios while keeping your treasure/stats/lvl's?i have read thru the rules already but did not see anything mentioned.Can anyone who has played the game in this way share their thoughts?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No campaign game in this one.

One of the bonus adventures from the Wizards website allows you to start one of the missions on the box with a specific extra treasure. That's about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You have weak search skills ;)

Anyway, there is no such thing in Castle Ravenloft, but Wrath of Ashardalon comes with Campaign rules according to the box. That being said, there's nothing to stop you from playing through several campaigns. It might be a little unbalanced to keep equipment/levels, but if you only have 2 healing surges total for the entire "campaign" that should balance it out I guess. Maybe a bit too much. So might need something like "regain 1 healing surge between adventures if you have less than 2".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnold Daly
United States
Harrisburg
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gawain wrote:
You have weak search skills ;)

Anyway, there is no such thing in Castle Ravenloft, but Wrath of Ashardalon comes with Campaign rules according to the box. That being said, there's nothing to stop you from playing through several campaigns. It might be a little unbalanced to keep equipment/levels, but if you only have 2 healing surges total for the entire "campaign" that should balance it out I guess. Maybe a bit too much. So might need something like "regain 1 healing surge between adventures if you have less than 2".

I never did look into wrath of ashardalon but now knowing that it just peaked my interest more.Especially when you can use both systems together.But if I become non-interested in wrath, I was hoping to figure out a way to play campaigns with castle ravenloft.Adding the healing surge per adventure might be a good way to balance out the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.