Jeremy Owen
United States
Essexville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are like me (trapped in Mid Michigan with absolutely no FLGS to speak of), I have good news for you. I stopped into The Board Room in Freeland Michigan today and was pleasantly surprised by the selection of products. Best news is open game nights Wednesday and Saturday with other nights available for Warhammer, Warmachine, RPGs, Munchkin Tourneys, and other stuff. I have absolutely no affiliation with anyone from the store but I went a very long time with no local game store. The owner, Aaron, is a very enthusiastic and friendly person who definitely has a good thing going. It is closed on Mondays so plan accordingly (as I didn't last week). Anyway, I was just hoping to help out some local gamers looking for a quality game store in the area.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Maxwell
United States
Burtchville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At 2 hours it's a bit far for me, but I'm glad you have a FLGS! Hope the store does well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Pastuzyn
United States
Midland
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jeremy: Thanks for the post. We plan to try out the open gaming on the 8th of September. It's nice to have an FLGS in the area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.