Popular Tags: [View All]
Néstor Romeral Andrés
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, all.

nestorgames will be present in Essen 2010. Hall 9, Booth 30 (Area Autoproduzione shared booth with Angelo Porazzi) from around Wednesday 20 afternoon to Sunday 24 morning. Although I will have an exclusive table, I will be probably moving around the fair often. I will tell you when I will be at the booth.

Some reputed authors will come by to play demo games (like Bruno Cathala). I will post the exact dates and times here as soon as I know them, so please suscribe to this thread.

I will present Tom Vasel's Vicious Fishes (although it will be released before that, in September) and I will bring demo copies of most of the nestorgames titles.

Of course you can purchase games in the booth, but to make sure you will find what you're looking for, you can e-mail me with the list of games that you want to:

orders(at)nestorgames(dot)com

... with the subject 'Essen 2010'.

The number of games I can carry with me is limited, so please place your order as soon as possible.

Essen prices are the same as online prices, but you save those 6,00 € on shipping. Moreover, you will get the cool nestorgames backpack if your order is above 100 €

Please feel free to ask your questions here. Stay tuned!

Néstor

EDIT: Removed picking conditions as it depends on every case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Néstor Romeral Andrés
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: NESTORGAMES in Essen 2010
The following games will have a reduced price in Essen 2010:

- Go 19x19 portable set: 39,00 €
- OMEGA: 39,00 €
- Vicious Fishes: 29,00 €

EDIT: Added Vicious Fishes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Néstor Romeral Andrés
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: NESTORGAMES in Essen 2010
nestorgames will be here:

HALL 9:

BOOTH 30:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Néstor Romeral Andrés
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: NESTORGAMES in Essen 2010: Authors.
Hi, all. This is the list of authors that will play some demo games. It will grow as the fair gets closer:

- Bruno Cathala will play some demo games of Ostriches on Friday at 14:00 and he'll be pleased to sign your copy.

- Michael Rieneck will play some demo games of 18 Ghosts on Saturday at 12:05 and he'll be pleased to sign your copy.

- Cameron Browne will play some demo games of Yavalath, Mutton, Rebel Moon Defense or Celtic! among others during Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday morning. He'll be pleased to sign your copies.

- Stephen Tavener will play some demo games of Mutton and Rebel Moon Defense during Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday morning. He'll be pleased to sign your copies.

- Markus Hagenauer will play some demo games of Topology on Saturday morning from 10:30 to 12:00 and he'll be pleased to sign your copy.

- Daniel Danzer will play some demo games of Colorito on Friday afternoon from 16:00.

- Dieter Stein will be there on Thursday afternoon. He will play demo games of Abande, Attangle, Ordo and some Nestortiles games he's designed. He'll be pleased to sign your copy.

- I will demo my games too (Hexellation, Hippos & Crocodiles & Buffalos, Adaptoid, TAIJI, TRITT, Way of the Dragon, OMEGA, Pentactic, and a some Nestortiles games), and any other game you're interested in from any other author.

- I will play demo games of Top Speed on Thursday and Saturday after lunch. I will take pre-orders too!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Néstor Romeral Andrés
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Cameron Browne confirmed!

And Stephen Tavener joins the team too!

List updated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Néstor Romeral Andrés
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Look for this team:

...and this logo...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Néstor Romeral Andrés
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Daniel Danzer will play some demo games of Colorito on Friday afternoon at 16:00.

List updated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dieter Stein
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
n_r_a wrote:

- I'm trying to convince Dieter Stein to come by.

I'll be there, Néstor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Néstor Romeral Andrés
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Dieter joins the team!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Néstor Romeral Andrés
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Vicious Fishes price in Essen 2010 is 29,00 €

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Bruni
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How/where do I place my order?

Or how well will you be stocked at the fair (I think I read something about limited carrying capacities )?

Via your shop (does it have a deliver to Essen 2010 option)?

Via PM (here on the Geek)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus Hagenauer jr.
Germany
Surheim
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At nestorgames.com it reads.

Quote:

Of course you can purchase games in the booth, but to make sure you will find what you're looking for, you can e-mail me with the list of games that you want to:

The number of games I can carry with me is limited, so please place your order as soon as possible.

Essen prices are the same as online prices (except for OMEGA (39E) , GO (39E) and Vicious Fishes (29E) ), but you save those 6,00 E on shipping. Moreover, you will get the cool nestorgames backpack if your order is above 100 E.

But i guess, you can order via PM too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Néstor Romeral Andrés
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Markus Hagenauer wrote:
At nestorgames.com it reads.

Quote:

Essen prices are the same as online prices (except for OMEGA (39E) , GO (39E) and Vicious Fishes (29E) ), but you save those 6,00 E on shipping. Moreover, you will get the cool nestorgames backpack if your order is above 100 E.

But i guess, you can order via PM too.

Correct, but better to my e-mail. Thank you, Markus

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Néstor Romeral Andrés
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I will play demo games of Top Speed on Thursday and Saturday after lunch. I will take pre-orders too!

Schedule updated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.