Popular Tags: [View All]
Brother J
United States
Summerville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know when these two sets will be widely available? They are holding up an order for me at TH.

I remember reading something about them being held up for safety reasons (?) but nothing since then.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colby Dauch
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are on their way out to distributors now and then will be on to retailers from there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brother J
United States
Summerville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got a message back from Thoughthammer that the street date is now Sept 15. Hopefully that won't slip again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colby Dauch
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
brotherj wrote:
Just got a message back from Thoughthammer that the street date is now Sept 15. Hopefully that won't slip again.

That seems to be how long it will take to get them shipped around. There is nothing else on my end that would cause it to slip. The stuff is already on its way out on trucks to the distributors.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brother J
United States
Summerville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
screamingtruth wrote:
brotherj wrote:

That seems to be how long it will take to get them shipped around. There is nothing else on my end that would cause it to slip. The stuff is already on its way out on trucks to the distributors.

Excellent! Thanks for the confirmation. I can't wait to play the new factions!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonan Jello
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
badge
♫ As the masters rot on walls ♫ And the angels eat their grapes ♫ I watched Picasso Visit The Planet Of The Apes ♫
mbmbmbmbmb
I placed my order for the two packs on 8-25-10 and received them today.
Boy, do they look great, more so the Fallen Kingdom design. I saw the package on the front porch, grabbed it, ran inside to call my buddy up and set an uncommon weeknight game session tomorrow!

Reading these cards, the armies are exciting. I'm really digging the undead. Interesting choices to be made!

Looks great, Colby! Can't wait to play in about 24 hours.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ferejohn
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
badge
Pitying fools as hard as I can...
mbmbmbmbmb
sweet. got a $50 Thoughthammer gift certificate for my birthday. Pre-ordered new factions plus Innovation. Which will get there first? And which will I be gnashing my teeth about because they are holding up my order?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from News to General

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Er heisst
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, when will the two new factions be available over on this side of the pond?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.