Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I uderstand that when a new tile is revealed the monster is placed on the bone pile.

Question 1: When an Encounter card causes a monster to be plaved, does it go on the bone pile or can it go anywhere on the tile (I assume the latter)?

Question 2: If it is supposed ot be placed on the bone pile and there is already a monster on the bone pile what happens?...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
It's the same as with monster movement - you will get to choose unless it specifies otherwise. If there are no rules for where to put a monster, you can put it wherever it is going to be most helpful for you (in some cases, this may actually be adjacent to a hero).

Cheers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Kim
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I think I remember some of the cards/adventures specifically saying you specifically put it on the bone pile. So if it DOESN'T say it then it's free choice, is how I take it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.