Justin Hoffman
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey folks.

Anyone have a better means for reaching RGG customer service than their website? I've made 3 different requests over the last 2 years for service and have *never* received even an acknowledgement, let alone the parts. In the previous 2 cases, I found an alternative solution to the problem [i.e., "geeks with parts copies"]; this last one, is beyond me and I would really like at least some acknowledgement even if they can't help. (I'm looking to replace some skeleton bits from Fearsome Floors that have gone missing.)

So, does anyone have a direct email address as something clearly ain't working in the web contact form for me...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Morton
United States
Petersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Try riogames@aol.com

I was missing a few pieces from a new copy of Power Grid and tried the customer service section of their web site with no luck. Then I found this e-mail address in the instruction manual. ( riogames@aol.com ). I sent a message to that address and the next day got a message back from them saying they would take care of the problem. About a week later the missing parts came in the mail. Hopefully this will help you as well.
Keith

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Hoffman
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kmorty33 wrote:
Try riogames@aol.com

I was missing a few pieces from a new copy of Power Grid and tried the customer service section of their web site with no luck. Then I found this e-mail address in the instruction manual. ( riogames@aol.com ). I sent a message to that address and the next day got a message back from them saying they would take care of the problem. About a week later the missing parts came in the mail. Hopefully this will help you as well.
Keith

Many thanks for the tip. I'll give it a shot tonight. Most appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Paolucci
Canada
Burnaby
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Sorry, I know this thread is about 8 years old - did that email address work for you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.