Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: Card chess /apocalypse now parody from geekchat rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Sommer
Denmark
copenhagen downtown
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Read from bottom upwards

(sleasy looking dirk) terminate ...with extreme predudice....devil
TiNYTimIDFluffYBunnY ( SGF geek who could be grognads) terminate his games company?
TiNYTimIDFluffYBunnY (aldies contiues) he is out there operating a games company with any decent control beyond the pale of any normal decent behaviour
TiNYTimIDFluffYBunnY (harrison ford lookalike aide adds) err he means canada...cough
TiNYTimIDFluffYBunnY (continues) we want you to go to this northern wilderness where he operates and terminate his games company......
TiNYTimIDFluffYBunnY (speacial geek forces guy) yes aldie , quite obivously insane...
TiNYTimIDFluffYBunnY (continues) Every man has his limits and I think JEFF WIDERICH has reached his , and he is quite obivously gone insane.
TiNYTimIDFluffYBunnY (switches to film parody) you see it must effect a man being out there , a designer amongst these geeks ,who worship him like a god, I guess the temptation must be strong......
RooieKazooie The methods of Cardchess international are sleazy and dishonest
TiNYTimIDFluffYBunnY I haven't played so I can't say...but the designers methods are extreme.......
RooieKazooie Well I think I will be the only non shiller to rate a cardchess game a 10
the_redstar_swl I rated CardChess a 1 and have not receved any hate mail yet soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
READ this, or the "bunny" 'gets it'!
angry THIS...is a 'threadjack' JACK! I just wanted to inquire if there were a MEANS for the "more" feature on the 'Geek' at the bottom of THESE, could 'be' just like the "Front Page" in function? It would make 'finding' other's JOURNALS much easier than the current 'methods'. For one thing, when you DO 'click' on the "more" 'button', then it just "starts loading" the FIRST '25' entries from the TOP of the ones here, with the '3' COLUMNS of them being 'loaded', which then continues for the NEXT '25', so that YOU have to 'click' on them for around the '7th TIME' before you finally start to get the "entries" that have 'dropped off' from the FRONT Pages! Yeah lots of FUN, huh? What do I NEED to 'roll' to get this 'adjusted', hmmmm? d10-0 d10-0 "are these HIGH or LOW?"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I need to update it. BTW, it took me 3 reads to understand that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Thanks
surprise WOW!...is right! I hadn't EXPECTED such a 'quick response' to this 'inquiry' NOR did I "expect the 'Spanish Inquisition'..." MANY Thanks for your 'assistance'!
blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Alexander
Canada
Waterloo
ON
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmb
Quote:
Yeah I need to update it. BTW, it took me 3 reads to understand that.

Actually, that's pretty impressive. The first time I saw one of grognad's posts, I read it 5 times and still had no idea what he was talking about. I've never read one since. Although I always wonder if there's something wonderful in there I've been missing...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Sommer
Denmark
copenhagen downtown
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
He is the master of confusion
or is he just too advanced for our primitive technology??

GROGNADS-SON OF THE GEEK

Coming to a cinema soon!!!
CALL:
d10-9d10-1d10-1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.