(ʇllıʍ)
United States
Spokane Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here it is, the official shopping list thread for the League of Extraordinary Heroscapers*.

The purpose of this thread is for members of the League* to be able to post what Heroscape figures for which they are searching. This allows other members of the League* to keep an eye out for the items in order to assist their fellow Leaguers*.

If you would like to post your "wants" in this thread you must:
(1) be either a full member of the League* or a squire in the League*.
(2) make a post in the following format in this thread

PRODUCT NAME: as close to the official name(s) as humanly possible
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: if the name(s) are not specific enough
PERSON LOOKING: your BGG name
PERSON LOOKING LOCATION: your country, state, city (or equivalent)
MAX PRICE: the most you'd want someone to shell out in order to procure the item(s)
DATE ADDED TO DIRECTORY: to help keep our list relevant
NOTES: anything else you would like to say about your "want" and afterwards, a note saying who helped you in finding the item(s)

The current shopping list will be summarized in the second post of this thread. If you find an item that is on the list, contact the requester directly through geekmail. If you find an item that is harder to find, but is not on the list, post a note in this thread and it will added to a second list in the second post. And finally, if your entry on the "want" list gets resolved, post it here also.

Thanks to Sir Jesper for founding the league so long ago, and thanks to Bixby for suggesting the creation of this thread.

*Do not fret if you are not a member of the League. Full membership is open to any Heroscape enthusiast age 35 or more. Squire membership is open to those under 35 years of age. Contact the League founder, Sir Jesper, to inquire about membership.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(ʇllıʍ)
United States
Spokane Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shopping list

Master Win Chiu Woo (GenCon),
Agent Skahen (GenCon)
Soulborgs and Elves (Wave 4),
Lawmen and Samurai (Wave 4),
Greeks and Vipers (Wave 4),
Heroes of Trollsford (Wave 4)
See Boromir_and_Kermit's request from 8/31/10.

Master Win Chiu Woo (GenCon),
Soulborg & Elves (Wave 4),
Warrriors of Feldspar (Wave 10)
See Sphere's request from 8/31/10.

Sightings list

A BGG's collection of 'scape on auction ending 9/12/10 on E-bay, reported by Todd Redden here on 9/5/10.
Greeks and Vipers (Wave 4) and others at Giochin Scatola (Italy), reported by Jesper here on 9/7/10.

Internet stores that carry HS

eBay
Giochin Scatola (Italy)
House Mouse Games
Cool Stuff Inc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gudjon Torfi Sigurdsson
Iceland
Isafjordur
Isafjardarbaer
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ouch, it seems like most Heroscape items should be on my list...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Redden
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Nut'n honey
badge
"One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace, good people don't go into government." - Donald Trump
mbmbmbmbmb
This link was just posted, which I noticed had some wave 4 stuff and a lot of other Heroscape items that many might be interested in. The link brings you to a shop on ebay, but the starting bids are quite low. Hopefully, some Extraordinary Heroscaper might be lucky!

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/battlepup/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Boersma
Australia
Clyde North
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Todd

I got in quick, but have already been outbid
I'll keep trying though
Cheers,
Ben.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"GAME OVER, MAN. GAME OVER!"
Denmark
Aarhus
Unwashed and somewhat slightly dazed...
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I found Greeks and Vipers from wave 4 at that italian online store I´ve recommended before...

http://giochinscatola.it/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?...

Better hurry though, they´ve got it listed as rare and almost sold out...In fact I just tested ordering, and they´ve only got ONE left!
Sadly no Soulborgs and Elves.

EDIT: I´d like a set or two more of these, mostly for the armored Vipers, so I thought about snapping it up for myself, but since I already have 2 sets, I can wait for an eventual reprint...

Oh, by the way, they have a Flagbearer or two as well...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunter D'HOOGH
Belgium
WESPELAAR
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for this initiative, Will!

Günter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Redden
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Nut'n honey
badge
"One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace, good people don't go into government." - Donald Trump
mbmbmbmbmb
jtspecial wrote:
I found Greeks and Vipers from wave 4 at that italian online store I´ve recommended before...

http://giochinscatola.it/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?...

Better hurry though, they´ve got it listed as rare and almost sold out...In fact I just tested ordering, and they´ve only got ONE left!
Sadly no Soulborgs and Elves.

EDIT: I´d like a set or two more of these, mostly for the armored Vipers, so I thought about snapping it up for myself, but since I already have 2 sets, I can wait for an eventual reprint...

Oh, by the way, they have a Flagbearer or two as well...

I've bought a lot of other games from Giochinscatola, and I can recommend dealing with them. Careful when buying Heroscape from European sellers...I once got German language cards from an ebay seller, which kind of threw me off. The minis were the same, and since you only need one card it didn't really matter, just be forewarned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
(ʇllıʍ)
United States
Spokane Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yvesvanherp wrote:
Thanks for this initiative, Will!

Günter

I am happy to contribute something besides tomfoolery to "the League".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.