Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ioticus
United States
Harrisonburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone else have trouble getting Fantasy Flight Games to respond to customer service issues lately? My copy of Talisman Highland expansion came with missing and misprinted cards and I have written FFG twice over the past 12 days and have not heard anything back. In the past they have responded within a day or two so I wonder what's going on? I thought FFG had good customer service as they have helped me in the past but I'm getting upset here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm having the exact same problem with Fantasy Flight. I've contacted them twice in the last 15 days. I got an automated reply but so far no contact or parts. Not good and not expected...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Shillinglaw
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's odd. When I sent an e-mail regarding mis-stamped tokens, I got a real response within a day or two and had the parts in about a week.

I'm not posting this to disprove the OP, just wanted to say that I've had a good experience.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I'd call them as well. It is possible that your email is considered spam. Or, if you included your shipping address, they may have just sent it directly without responding.

I just got an email from Thaadd a day or two ago and know she is in town and at work. I also know they finally got all the Slaanesh cards in for Chaos in the Old World so she may be super busy getting those packaged and shipped out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Wheal
United States
Kosse
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
email sent last Thursday. Also sent a geekmail on Monday. got a geekmail reply from Thaadd that they are running about a week behind due to catching up from Gencon at the moment.

No worries here that Thaadd will catch up and come through !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Shaw
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I emailed them earlier this week and got a response the very next day. They were busy, so that may have to do with it, but I got a response really quickly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Stein
United States
Oakdale
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It's been a while since my "trouble", so YMMV, but when I was sending email about a parts issue my spam filter was trapping and vanishing replies from FFG. They had answered promptly, but I felt neglected anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boards & Bits
United States
Spokane Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ioticus wrote:
Anyone else have trouble getting Fantasy Flight Games to respond to customer service issues lately? My copy of Talisman Highland expansion came with missing and misprinted cards and I have written FFG twice over the past 12 days and have not heard anything back. In the past they have responded within a day or two so I wonder what's going on? I thought FFG had good customer service as they have helped me in the past but I'm getting upset here.

Phone: 651-639-1905
Fax: 651-639-1764

Office hours: 10:00AM - 6:00PM Central Standard Time
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Gloor
Switzerland
Ostermundigen
Bern
flag msg tools
The statement below is false.
badge
The statement above is correct.
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
I also know they finally got all the Slaanesh cards in for Chaos in the Old World so she may be super busy getting those packaged and shipped out.

What, so there's a replacement card for that little typo? I fixed mine with something really high-tech: A pen!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walit Panpoonsup
Thailand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just got the replacement parts for my runewars game yesterday. That is 3 month from the day I've sent my request to FFG. But they've actually sent to me without my second request at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to the FFG Company General forum

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For some reason I have had to contact FFG numerous times concerning missing parts to their games (the last time was for City of Thieves - missing a miniature), but they have always followed through on my requests for my misfortune.
FFG gets a thumbs up from me - so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ioticus
United States
Harrisonburg
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to let everyone know that they took care of me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.