Railways of the World» Forums » Rules

Subject: A question about round action rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Liou
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a simple question but I can't find the clarification in rule book and the FAQ I download from this site.

Can a player choose to pass his round action?

Because he don't wnat to take any share certificate(even it may not a best choice but he just don't want to), he want to pass his round then get money in the end of turn for the new turn use.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Davis
United States
New Concord
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wouldn't see why not. But usually there will be a card or two that someone can pick up if they want to - that can never hurt since there's not hand limit. But a house rule allowing passing wouldn't hurt the game, I don't think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Hinz
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
officially it's been ruled somewhere that you cannot pass. you must do an action, even if it's just take a free card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Liou
Taiwan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks for your reply first.

One of the reasons he want to pass is there is no free card can take.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hillery
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's come up at least twice before:

Must I perfom an action in my turn?
Question to Glenn Drover: can you pass a turn(round)?

Both Keith Blume and John Bohrer have stated that you cannot pass. That's not quite the same thing as a definitive word from Martin Wallace or Glenn Drover, but it's pretty darn close.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.