Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cristiano Cozzolino
Italy
Roma
RM
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any chance to see this as a print and play product for people like me that cannot access TGC?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Lanzing
United States
Buford
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I hadn't given it a lot of thought really. The board, cards, player pawns, and damage counters could be printed/ordered/improvised pretty easily, but all those two-sided discs are a DIY challenge.

At this point, I don't think it is really worth my time or (potentially) foregone profit to make Flash Point print-and-play. I understand that TGC is not an option for you personally, but I am thinking about the big picture.

You've given me something to think about. In exchange for feedback, I might post a few of my in-the-pipeline games online.

What is shipping to Italy, anyways? I could always buy a few of my own games and ship them out myself. I'd have to add in shipping, of course, but the base price of the game would be the same. I have a paypal account. Is anyone interested in this? Send me a private message and I'll get back with you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.