Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » OLD BGGBlogs (do not use)

Subject: Vegas Gamers, do they exist? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Allen
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I thought I had heard of a Gamers Club type thing that met in the Las Vegas area but can't seem to find anything about it now. All the game stores I know of have either gone out of business or are overrun by CCG tourneys n such so that kinda rules out hanging at those spots for some board game action.

Does anyone just gather together at some spot to game in this town? I'm dying to meet some more experienced gamers n try out some new games or just learn how to actually play Puerto Rico. surprise

If any Vegas gamers are interested in hanging for a game fest or know of a club type thing already going and have room for one more, post here or PM me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marvin Raab
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Vegas Gamers
I established a small maillist (called LVGAMING) when I moved here from the SFBay Area in June. The group has grown to about 12 people and subsets meet about 2x-3x/month. Half the group lives in Summerlin and half lives in Henderson.

Email me rm2211@hotmail.com and I'll add you to the list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kevin crog
United States
N. Canton
Ohio
flag msg tools
Huh?
I thought the city was chock full of gamers? You guys have a gaming commision and everything. Gaming in my town is strictly unregulated, people can play anything anywhere. It's chaos. Maybe check out some famous Las Vegas gaming establishments, there's got to be at least a couple gamers in there. Game on!
goldencameltobaccobag

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kevin crog
United States
N. Canton
Ohio
flag msg tools
d10-7d10-7d10-7 Jackpot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Rasmuson
United States
Draper
UT
flag msg tools
Nick--

Its been CRAZY. I had to drive 8 hours to Utah to take care of some ex wife issues. We do exist and we meet at my home on Thursday nights. I will mail you later.

--Mike in Las Vegas (Yes, I'm Wynn's brother)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.