Gloversville
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
biddi biddi biddi
mbmbmbmbmb
I apologize if this is covered in another thread... I did a cursory glance and found nothing in this forum specifically dedicated to printing.

Is there a complied list of (hopefully well-rated) printers? In particular, we're looking to source offset printers for TactDecks, but in the interest of this being useful for everyone (and also looking to the future), it'd be helpful for a general BG manufacturer list as well.

So... if anyone can point me in the right direction, we'd really appreciate it, and if there's no such list yet and you feel like contributing somthing here, more power to you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Etherton
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ArtsCow and SuperiorPOD are both pretty highly regarded, try searching on either one of them.

ArtsCow seems more for one-off decks for personal use. SuperiorPOD can do pretty large runs for reasonable prices.

Guild of Blades is another option, although I haven't heard much about them lately.

www.artscow.com
www.superiorpod.com
www.guildofblades.com

If you're doing at least 1500 units, try out Panda Game Manufacturing:

www.pandagm.com

-Dave
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
monchi
Canada
Burnaby
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Eric,

We can help you out possibly. What kind of volume are you looking at? The reason I ask is we may soon have another option that will provide super high quality printing on smaller runs. Run size is often the big thing with offset.

Send me a message with quantities and what your sheet size is for printing and I can get you some numbers. If you need cutting, round cornering, boxes and all that we can also help you out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.