Disgustipater
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Inns & Cathedrals expansion contains this tile:

Are the roads considered attached to the cities? We've been playing that they are and the wagons can move from one to the other.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I would allow a wagon to move fromt eh city (either half) to one of the roads if it was incomplete. The little roads are mostly for decoration and to separate the fields form north to south.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe the rules say you may move the wagon to an adjacent feature when the feature it is on is scored. The cities are not adjacent. The roads and fields are adjacent to the cities.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Disgustipater
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I meant from road to city or vice-versa, and not city to city.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Tibbetts
United States
Oak Lawn
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
How about road-to-road? I would say yes...

It's been so long since I played a big game of Carc, then my group had a great time with it last weekend. I've been thinking of giving this expansion another try since then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Maginity
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think you can move onto the little roads at all, since the little roads are completed features as soon as the tile is placed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.