Shawn Low
Australia
Footscray
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi people,

I emailed Hasbro yesterday asking if they were planning on bringing Heroscape to Australia. I was pleasantly surprised when I got a reply today!

From customer service:

Hi Shawn

Heroscape is available now at most Toyworld stores. RRP is $110.00. An
expansion set will also be coming in later in the year. Hope this helps.

Customer Service
Hasbro Australia Ltd.
1-300-138-697

I'm not even sure if there's a toyworld in Melbourne.

Also not sure if that means that big boys like Target, Kmart, Myer, etc will be bringing any in. If they do, I guess we can expect a lower price point. $110 is still expensive!

Well, good luck to us all!

Shawn

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ɹǝsɐɹɟ
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a few Toyworlds around. They are pretty much all in the burbs though. Do a search on Toyworld, Victoria, Metropolitan and you'll get a list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Needle
Australia
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In Sydney
Shawn,

A couple of stores have it here but for $120 so I'm more than happy to organise this for you and send it to Melbourne.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Low
Australia
Footscray
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Neil for offering to get it for me!

Milsims in Melbourne has it for $99 (plus I get 10% discount for being part of a gaming club). It's $155 at Mindgames though. OUCH.

But I'm a cheap bastard. I was hoping big players like Target and Kmart, Toys R Us will get Heroscape and retail it at a more reasonable price.

I like the game but I'm not desperate enought to pay $100 for it. So many game to buy, so thin a wallet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve McIlhatton
New Zealand
Palmerston North
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Discount chains..
Yeah I was kinda hoping that it would be picked up by the big discount chains and be available at a reasonable price here in NZ.

I'll have to check our Toyworld's here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ɹǝsɐɹɟ
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
Steve,

If the Toyworld I visited in suburban Christchurch when briefly in New Zealand a week or so ago is any indication you have almost no chance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Groen
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
US to NZ
I ordered Heroscape and War of the Ring from Fairplay Games and paid a total of NZ$160 for both including shipping.

I was too cheep to pay for air freight so it took 10 weeks to get here by seaarrrh.

Still I got them just before Christmas which was when I first saw them appear in my local shop.

John

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve McIlhatton
New Zealand
Palmerston North
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
US to NZ as well
heh, I airfreighted mine over with a bunch of other stuff.. the difference was something like US$35 all up which was enough for an impatient sod like me to fork out to get it to me within a week.

I'd like to buy another set though...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.