Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles Barchuk
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know the game is new for everyone but I was hoping someone could post some general tips concerning powers and gameplay for each of the characters. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
LIFEFORM - LATE PLEDGE NOW!!!
badge
LIFEFORM - LATE PLEDGE NOW!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're the ranger definitely get the skill that automatically does 1 damage (Precise Strike? EDIT 2 - "Careful Attack", cheers Gawain ). You can auto-kill a huge percentage of the monsters and still explore a new tile using your class special. I'm pretty sure this skill alone balances her not having 5 power cards like the other characters...

That's all I have for you so far!

ninja

EDIT 1 - the ranger is my personal favourite. After the Ninja, obviously...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ninjadorg wrote:
If you're the ranger definitely get the skill that automatically does 1 damage (Precise Strike?).
Careful Attack. Precise Strike is a Fighter Daily.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Barchuk
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys, keep em' coming if you think of anything else. Yea My wife and I played the "Impossible" scenario last night and boy was it tough. The cool thing is it gave you a chance to play each character. Some of the characters have a much harder time going at it solo. The fighter seems to have the easiest time followed by the ranger. The rogue, wizard, and cleric got the short end of the stick in some ways it seems. Still learning though and hope to get some more tips from you pros out there

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Pranger
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Cleric should always grab the (healing strike power)? healing is super useful.

I also find keeping monsters near the edge of two adjacent tiles is very useful. Two heroes can be adjacent to the monster and both be in separate tiles, possibly softening the effects of encounter cards the may get drawn.

A hero that can have both a ranged and melee at-well attacks is very helpful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mst 3k
msg tools
mb
cbarchuk wrote:
Thanks guys, keep em' coming if you think of anything else. Yea My wife and I played the "Impossible" scenario last night and boy was it tough. The cool thing is it gave you a chance to play each character. Some of the characters have a much harder time going at it solo. The fighter seems to have the easiest time followed by the ranger. The rogue, wizard, and cleric got the short end of the stick in some ways it seems. Still learning though and hope to get some more tips from you pros out there

In my limited, play, the cleric has done ok by himself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.