Michael Novak
United States
Charleston
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for the noob question...

I have printed out a few of the sheets, but am having trouble seeing which counters (if any) are double-sided. I looked at the pictures in the gallery, but can't discern anything conclusive.

Are any counters double-sided?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Fiscus
United States
Maricopa
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Most of the counters are double-sided, acheived by folding the paper lengthwise on the center axis. My A4 versions lined up perfectly. There is an instruction sheet in the packet of downloads which tells you exactly what you'll need.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Novak
United States
Charleston
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ohhhh!!!! I see now! Very kewl. Thanks Tim. Where did you pick up the 1mm cardboard? Any crafts store?

Also, did you use anything thicker than the 1mm cardboard for the tiles? I was thinking of using balsa wood or something like that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Fiscus
United States
Maricopa
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, I spray-glued the two halves of the paper together and then laminated with very heavy laminate and then cut out the counters. They aren't super-thick, but they look nice. For the terrain tiles, I did the paper triple-thickness.

And as a bonus, my set is fully waterproof! Magic Realm in Aruba, anyone?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.