Subject: Free 2 player strategic debate game, Print and Play rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rick Hayes
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
Hey Guys, I just made a new free print and play strategy game. It's called "The Good Sirs." Here's the rundown.

The Good Sirs is a 2 player debate game between cats and dogs. All nonsense aside this is a very strategic game. Players have to allocate their actions to gain debating resources. These debating resources help them persuade the audience on certain topics of the city planning debate such as the budget, healthcare, and municipal buildings. The player who sways the most audience members wins the game, but beware to not get carried away, because for every audience member you get, you lose an action. Have fun and best of luck.

You can see a video of how to play, and download the game here: http://www.esotericclaw.com/good_sirs/

I come up with a new game each month. Most of them are strategy and not luck based. They are also all free to print and play. If you like my games please consider subscribing to my RSS feed for new monthly games. feed://www.esotericclaw.com/RSS_FEED.php

Thanks guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.