Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeffrey Speer
United States
Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Gravity Falls
badge
Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't find anywhere in the rulebook where it says that the row is filled immediately after buying a card, even though I know this is the way it is supposed to be played.

There is a short message about refilling the row after defeating a monster, and then it says to "reference page 9." But page nine doesn't contain anything about re-filling the row.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I will not rest until Biblios is in the Top 100. - Steve Oksienik
United States
Howell
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Well I been watchin' while you been coughin, I've been drinking life while you've been nauseous, and so I drink to health while you kill yourself and I got just one thing that I can offer... Go on and save yourself and take it out on me
mbmbmbmbmb
Wait, is that right? You're supposed to refill everytime you buy a card or kill a monster? Crap, that certainly changes things a bit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
stormseeker75 wrote:
Wait, is that right? You're supposed to refill everytime you buy a card or kill a monster? Crap, that certainly changes things a bit.

It explicitly states that you do for monsters, it doesn't at all for purchases. It has been said multiple times in the forums that you do.

I plan to ask Kevin Bender who demoed this at Gencon if the latter is correct.

Edit:

Talked with Kevin. You refill the row immediately following each killed monster or purchase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. And you fill it after you kill a monster even before you do the monster you killed's effects.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Leveille
Canada
St. Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If only there was some sort of booklet that could be included in the game that had useful things like rules and how to play the actual game...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Dewsbery
United Kingdom
Sutton Coldfield
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the idea that someone has a *minor* quibble with this rulebook. The refilling rows/how many times can you kill the cultist/multiple copies of the same card and other issues had all occurred before we got to the end of the rules explanation, let alone the end of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.