Paul Szilagyi
United States
Parma
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings,

Using Firefox, 3.6.8.

Having trouble with GeekLists. The items themselves (always compressed into long columns by ads) are now also having a formatting issue that makes it impossible for me to subscribe or comment

If I select 'comment' from the header of the GeekList, the screen is forcibly expanded to include the comment box such that this jumble separates and makes it possible for me to comment or subscribe.

AFAIK, nothing has changed on my end, and this problem has only shown up in the past two days.

OTOH, while I'm on BGG every day, I tend to stick to the forums...so it's only in the last couple of days that I've gone into some GeekLists, looking to comment.

Regards,
-Zero.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Barlow
Canada
Stratford
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
No one takes the time to read anymore.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the same Firefox.
I've been dumping my cookies, etc. every hour or once a day (depending on how long I hang about here). Sure I have to log in everyday, but it's managing most of the problems.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Sol
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
admin
All engines full to awesome land!
badge
*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?
mbmbmbmbmb
What browser are you using? Is this still happening?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Szilagyi
United States
Parma
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Circumstantial evidence shows that it was a problem with my 'Adblock Plus' plugin.

Since I disabled that (for other reasons; it was giving me trouble left, right, and center) It hasn't been an issue.

Thanks for the reply, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Barlow
Canada
Stratford
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
No one takes the time to read anymore.
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow. I've a similar story. I opened up Adblock and disabled all and any filters I had for BGG. That solved my problem. You might want to try this, that way you don't have to lose that useful plug-in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.