Debbie Ohi
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
YAY, a chance to play games during the DAY!! (I am cursed with morning person genes)
badge
I tweet about board gaming at @BGGgirl, about writing/illustrating at @inkyelbows.
mbmbmbmbmb

Congrats to Mark Klassen (manchuwok) and Jim Cote (ekted), who win 5 GG each for being tied at most thumbs up for their captions.

Feel free to print or post for personal use.

I also gave discretionary GG to the following:

James Hayward (voynitsky):
Quote:
One for the road?

Ben Bateson (ousgg):
Quote:
"Call this a cheesy line if you like, honey, but every time I come to this bar I just keep on scoring"

♪ Isaac Bickerstaff ♫ (Verkisto):
Quote:
"Well, MY temp agency is crazy. One day I'm working on the roads, another day I'm working in the cities, and then later they go and put me at work in the fields! I wish they'd just make up their minds!"

wendell (wifwendell):
Quote:
"It'll cost you extra if my friend Red joins us."

Many thanks to BGGadmin (skelebone) & Richard Pardoe (RPardoe) for helping to make it possible to give out GG prizes.

Subscribe to my Cartoon Caption Contest Subscription Thread to be kept informed about when I post new contests. You can also brow se a list of past winners.

Thanks to Richard S (thorndor) for creating this cool "Inkygirl Comic Fan" microbadge:

Debbie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.