Hide
6 Posts

Dungeons & Dragons: Castle Ravenloft Board Game» Forums » General

Subject: Illusionary Crowd Marker rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard self
msg tools
Choosing the Wizard as my hero, I decided to use Illusionary crowd as my :soblue:utility power. trouble is I cannot find the Illusionary crowd marker.
Before I loose my sanity can someone give me a clue as to its shape, I have been through my counters twice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's one of those larger square tiles, those that have Traps and Klak's Machine on them as well. With "Encounter" on the backside for 10 out of 12 of them I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard self
msg tools
Thanks Rauli, I did look through those tiles. In my mind I was looking for a picture and dismissed it at a quick glance, twice.:)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luc Bossé
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
saewulf wrote:
Thanks Rauli, I did look through those tiles. In my mind I was looking for a picture and dismissed it at a quick glance, twice.

...and that is why this game needs illustrations on the cards and markers. It would help gameplay a lot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Watson
Scotland
Edinburgh
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cirederF wrote:
saewulf wrote:
Thanks Rauli, I did look through those tiles. In my mind I was looking for a picture and dismissed it at a quick glance, twice.

...and that is why this game needs illustrations on the cards and markers. It would help gameplay a lot.

Maybe it's just me, but I find that having the words "ILLUSIONARY CROWD" in capital letters emblazoned across the top of the tile seems to work for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HisDivineShadow wrote:
Maybe it's just me, but I find that having the words "ILLUSIONARY CROWD" in capital letters emblazoned across the top of the tile seems to work for me.

While punching and checking the Components list, I had to eliminate all other possibilities to come to the conclusion that the Kavan token is the character token mentioned in the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.